Communicating for Success

Category: Books,New, Used & Rental Textbooks,Humanities

Communicating for Success Details

From the Back Cover Read more

Reviews

Note to potential buyers- Watch very carefully when you place your orders. I chose this book for my son's college class,he used it and attempted to trade it in,now realizing that the seller sold me an "Examination Copy" which, so far cannot be resold. In my case, the "Examination Copy" description was not listed anywhere, so I had no clue that the book I had was different from the one listed as described by Amazon. Very expensive lesson learned. I will now look up each and every textbook for trade in, as soon as I get them, and if they are not listed, I will return them immediatly!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel